Sunday, November 2, 2014

If you are going to love me, love me now

If you are going to love me, love me now while i should be able to enjoy and enjoy that love ... enjoy all the tender and sweet feelings that flow from the true love.

Love me now, while you are at your side don't expect that I may have gone to think about what could have been and was not, words of ardent love for the empty

If you have loving thoughts and sweet about me, why don't you tell me the susurras now? If you wait for that is not to tell me what you feel there will be a sea of distance between us and i can't hear you then.

Not need of your caress when there is no longer on your side, so if you love me, even though it is a little bit, please let me know while still alive. So I can keep it and save it as a treasure for my life.



   

Ian Catronis

Hair: Yasyn - Greater - Leather

Jacket: ::K:: Mantle Coat Homme/Femme Black - xiasumi school festival 

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax

Hands jewelry:  **{FORMANAILS}**For Slink Hand - RELAX-Design-PUNK

Pants: <kal rau> Casual Chino_Dark

Boots: [Deadwool] Patmos boots - black