Monday, April 21, 2014

If you are going to love me, Love me now

If you are going to love me, Love me now while i should be able to enjoy all the tender and sweet feelings that flow from the true love.

Love me now, while you live, don't expect that I may have gone to record in marble words of ardent love in stone cold.

If you have loving thoughts and sweet about me, why don't you tell me the susurras now? 

If you expect to sleep never to wake up, there will be earth walls between us and i can't hear you then. 

Not need of your caress when the grass grows on my face. 

Does not wish your love or your kisses in my final resting place, so if you love me, even though it is a little bit, please let me know while still alive. 

So i can ignore it and treasure it.



Ian:

Jacket: Men's Vinyl Jacket UNISEX  [MOTIVACTION] for monochromatic fair

TAXI to [MOTIVACTION]
[MOTIVACTION] Mainstore
[MOTIVACTION]Marketplace

[MOTIVACTION] Facebook
[MOTIVACTION] Fanpage
[MOTIVACTION] Facebook Group
[MOTIVACTION] Blog
[MOTIVACTION] flickr group

Pants: [Pumpkin] Skintight pants (black leather)

Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Blacks

Shoes: FLite.-Flytop.001 Blue Canvas Kustom 9

Necklace: ::GB::3Strand necklace

Ears: [MANDALA]TAPER_EARS

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax