Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Not exists a day more beautiful than the day of today!


Today I am alive.
Yesterday I went.
Tomorrow I will be.
Today I am.
The sum of many yesterdays is my past.
My past is made up of happy and sad memories... Some are photographed and now cardboard where I am little, where my parents are still being newly married and my city looks like another.
Yesterday could have been a beautiful day...
but I can not move forward constantly looking back,
because it would run the risk of not seeing the faces of people marching beside me.

Perhaps tomorrow morning even more beautiful...
but I can not move forward facing only the horizon,
as it would run the risk of not seeing the landscape that opens to my around.

For this reason, I prefer today.

I like to step on it with force, enjoy your Sun or thrill me with your cold.
I want to feel every moment tells me "This!"
I know that this is very brief, it will soon, but I will later be unable modify it nor pass it on clean. The present lives in this brief moment. I can not plan too the day tomorrow, as it is a time which still does not exist.
For this reason, today I tell that I love you...
Today I tell you that I love you
today is when I hear,
today I apologize for my mistakes,
today help you if you need me,
today I share what I have,
and today go forward without saving me words for tomorrow.
Because today I breathe, I sweat, I see, I think, I hear,
I suffer, I smell, cry, work, play, River and love. Like you!
Why 'like' and I share with you.



- Credits -

On Ian:

 Jacket: [R3] - Aaron Jacket [V3] - NEW!!!
 
Pants: [BarmaleY] - Pants Arma V2 Blue - NEW!!!
 
Hair: Action - Mesh Hair Paul Veganic V2 - NEW!!!
 
Boots: FLite - Aviators Snow (Limited Edition)
 
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
 
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
 
Face Piercing: [MANDALA] - OKAKI Face Piercing Set
 


On Lluvia:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Faye

Shirt: [M] - Open Shirt w/ Corset - NEW!!

Pants: Spirit Store - Kisya Jeans - NEW!!

Sunglasses: {Elygo} - Sunglasses Racing

Boots: FLite - Aviators Snow (Limited Edition)